Atelier 4 Inc is a leading provider of fine-arts shipping and handling services, with over 30 years of experience in the industry. We are seeking safe & dedicated art freight handlers for local trucking to join our Los Angeles based team for full-time work. Job duties include; wrapping & packing, local driving & loading, installation, preparing paperwork, etc.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- One year experience in art handling; with art-shipper, gallery, warehouse inventory, studio assist, materials-handling, or similar work environment.
- Experience with van or truck driving in & around LA area.
- Knowledge of fragile goods handling, packing materials, and safe practices.
- Ability to work safely with hand-tools, matte knife, drill-gun, etc.
- Punctual & presentable, good communications skills, neat handwriting.
- Minimum of high school degree or equivalent; minimum 21 years of age.
- Ability to safely lift and handle at least 50 pounds as part of the daily activities.
- Ability to work extended periods standing, bending, lifting, and/or carrying.
Atelier 4 Inc provides a positive and safe work environment, with company health benefits available, and skills training available. Starting hourly rate of $18-$19 plus overtime, based on experience and qualifications. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.A. Employment subject to Transportation Security Administration STA approval.
Covid-19 Note: Safety comes first. A4 adheres to employee-related guidelines under the Cares Act; our staff interact with each other and customers following social distancing guidelines. We provide PPE for all staff, and clean kits for all company vehicles.