Atelier 4 Inc is a leading provider of fine-arts shipping & handling services, with over 30 years as an industry leader. We are seeking a senior technician or crew leader to join our highly-regarded LIC based local art handling team for full time work. Job duties include; crew leadership, installation, wrapping & packing, local truck driving & loading, preparing paperwork, etc.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Five or more years’ experience in logistics; with art-shipper, gallery, collections management, museum handling, studio assist, or similar work environment.
- Has worked as art handling team leader, with installation experience in various media.
- Experience & safe track-record truck driving in & around NYC area (CDL not required).
- Ability to work safely with hand-tools, matte knives, drill-gun, etc.
- Punctual & presentable, good communications skills, team leadership ability.
- Minimum of high school degree or equivalent; minimum 21 years of age.
Note: This position involves safely lifting at least 50 pounds as part of daily activities, plus the ability to work extended periods standing, bending, lifting, and/or driving.
Atelier 4 Inc provides a positive and safe work environment, with generous company benefits available, and performance incentives for this position. Competitive salary, rates based on experience and qualifications. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.A. Employment subject to Transportation Security Administration STA approval. Holder of keys and/or credit cards receive additional background screening per the company’s security protocol.