Database and Communications
● Responsibility and first point of contact for the e-Tapestry database. Ensuring that information held is up to date and fit for purpose in terms of relationship management, donor stewardship and prospecting.
● Keep track of all reporting and applications deadlines.
● Prepare reports from e-Tapestry as instructed by the Head of Development.
● Support all staff at MAP with e-Tapestry related issues.
● Ensure mailing lists are up to date and appropriately tagged.
● Source content for Development related newsletters.
● Communicate to the Digital Asset Manager the correct and up to date acknowledgement list of current donors.
● Ensure all data stored by MAP is in line with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Donor research and content drafting
● Prepare content for donor reports in a timely manner.
● Contribute content and other support to funding applications and proposals as required
● Conduct targeted research tasks and reports, under the supervision of the Head of Development.
● Conduct in-depth research and identification of prospective donors.
● Assist the Head of Development and Head of Communications & PR in the production of all donors collateral materials, including but not restricted to thank you letters, gift receipts, renewal reminders.
Communications & Events:
● Assist the Head of Communications & PR with the management of bespoke events for current and prospective donors, press and the general public. This will include: creating and managing budgets, researching and booking venues, booking performers and caterers, creating schedules, briefing staff and other administrative duties as required as well as attending these events.
● Collate and keep up to date records on event venues and suppliers.
● Work with other departments across the organisation to ensure efficient information flow about events.
● To research other organisations’ events and maintain up to date information for departmental reference.
● Take on other relevant team administrative tasks and responsibilities as required including minute taking, creation of profile briefing notes and debrief notes.
● Manage VIP guest list