Established and fast paced Artist Studio seeks a full time (30 hrs/week) Operations Assistant to directly support the studio’s Director and Manager of Operations in the production of out-of-studio projects and operations administration. Out-of-studio projects include public art, sculpture fabrication, performances, programs, and artwork editions. The ideal candidate possesses thorough logistics experience, careful attention to detail, passion for providing excellent work, and experience working in a team environment.
Other Position Information:
● 30 hours a week, full-time position (3 or 4 days a week Monday through Friday 9am - 7pm)
● Reports directly to Manager of Operations
● Compensation is commensurate with experience
● Position will work in-person, joining an existing staff of 19
● Benefits include paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays, and health and dental insurance