G4Si Fine Art provides bespoke logistics solutions for the world’s most renowned art and design institutions. Our international clientele includes museums, galleries, private collectors, auctioneers and art fair organizers. With our strategically located secure facilities in London, New York, Dubai and Hong Kong, as well as our highly skilled expert teams, we offer an unparalleled coverage of global fine art operations to address every unique logistical challenge within today’s rapidly globalizing art market.
Daily operations and administrative management in New York
· Operational POC for customers in New York managing the logistical tasks on a daily basis to provide high quality and timely communications to ensure client satisfaction
· Coordinating fine art logistics and customs procedures for imports, exports and domestic shipments throughout all transport modes (air, sea, land), warehouse and inventory management
· Budget calculation and preparation of quotations for exhibitions, projects and single shipments
· Supervising the technical team on a daily basis, ensuring all operational requirements are met within reasonable time frame, including vehicle routes and teams
· Assisting the General Manager Fine Art
· Maintain department compliance with Health and Safety requirements and equipment servicing.
· Supervise technical teams payroll, overtime, annual leave days and sick days, maintaining a clear log.
Managing our fine art business in New York
· Maintaining operating systems to manage shipments/quotes and provide the General Manager with details
· Ensuring all G4Si fine art logistics operational procedures are up to date, documented and implemented
· Work with the General Manager to manage and control operational costs and meet margin requirements
· Liaise with other Sector Operations Managers to ensure maximum inter sector synergies
· Working with the General Manager Fine Art to extend G4Si’s fine art capabilities and services throughout the region