Director’s Office Coordination: The Director’s Office Coordinator serves as the first point of contact for the Executive Director’s office and regularly and directly assists the Executive Director. Responsibilities include:
1) Field all incoming mail, inquiries, and requests for the Executive Director.
2) Manage Executive Director’s calendar and schedule.
3) Plan, schedule and coordinate internal and external meetings, appointments, conference calls, and travel arrangements.
4) Research, compile, assimilate, proofread, edit, copy and distribute correspondence, documents, presentations and reports.
5) Generate and manage hardcopy and electronic filing systems in the Director’s Office.
6) Manage and organize Executive Director’s purchase and travel receipts.
7) Serve as host for select visitors and special guests to di Rosa.
8) Schedule, facilitate, attend, and convene meetings on Executive Director’s behalf as needed.
Board Relations: The Director’s Office Coordinator assists with the general administration of the Board by managing Board meetings and schedules, Board orientation, and Board coordination. Responsibilities include:
1) Board Meetings:
Schedule all Board and Board Committee meetings and track meeting attendance.
Prepare meeting agendas, PowerPoint presentations, and other meeting materials and disseminate electronically and/or prepare hardcopies.
Attend all Board and Board Committee Meetings, take notes and prepare minutes.
2) Board Orientation: Prepare and disseminate board orientation materials and schedule orientation meetings.
3) Board Coordination:
Serve as liaison for Board Officers and Committee Chairs.
Prepare and maintain master Board and Board Committee Meeting Calendar.
Maintain Board Roster and secure Board member information and materials as needed.
Coordinate, map, and monitor all Board Committee priorities and tasks.
Prepare and distribute the Board newsletter.
Institutional Administration: The Director’s Office Coordinator oversees general office administration for the organization. Responsibilities include:
1) Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through in a timely manner.
2) Organize general staff meetings, including coordinating with Senior Staff to develop an agenda, and distributing agendas and materials.
3) Provide general computer systems support and management and coordinate IT support.
4) Manage office supplies and equipment:
Order and stock office supplies.
Replenish postage meter as necessary.
Stock and coordinate maintenance of copying machine.
5) Coordinate with the Registrar and Special Projects Manager on institutional administration.
6) Identify opportunities to implement or enhance operational and administrative procedures.
7) Perform additional administrative tasks as assigned.
8) Participate in meetings and other duties as assigned.